Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome to Sydney!

Before we managed to move into our apartment, because of the lack of beds and furniture, we were staying at Uncle Steven's house. He and Aunty Heidi were very kind, generous, and hospitable to us for the 5 days we camped at their place. I just wanted to post up some pictures of the silly and fun things we did at their house and share with you viewers the joy we had staying there. Hah! I will speak no further because pictures can speak so much better than words can, depending on your imagination & creativity.



This is the first breakfast we had in Sydney. We had "dim sum" but here the Aussies call it "yum cha" which is kinda weird. LOL!



Sobs, KL "dim sum" is better. I miss KL food!! Nasi Lemak!!



Our pretty Lydia was there too.





Our first dinner at Uncle Steven's house. The food reminded me of home. T-T anyway, Aunty Heidi can cook. If I stayed there longer, I would definitely put on weight.




And surprise surprise! Joel Tan can cook!! He fried some eggs, which turned out edible. *clap clap*





After dinner, we played around for awhile. We decided to cut out a life-size picture of the Iphone and model it, which made me notice I'm quite photogenic. Hohohoho..





Apple should hire me to advertise the Iphone. Haha, we used bluetag to stick the picture on Uncle Steven's phone!




Testing out the sensitivity of the Iphone's touchscreen. LOL!




Looks kinda real huh?!





Look I made some new friends. They come in the morning and wake you up to feed them. It was really cool! Rocking.. (location: Uncle Steven's house balcony)




Sher this pic is for you. I saw the shop when we were in the car. Haha. Sue them for using your name.


Our car ride came to a stop at Ikea, Sydney. We had lunch there before we got to work.


Those napkins were handy and they protect white shirts from getting ketchup stains. I strongly recommend them.





End of the day, these are all the stuff we bought from Ikea. Women can really shop. Fyi, all 3 carts are ours.





Check out the expensive durians. One is 3.79 AUD which comes up to about RM 12 for one. What a joke man! Stuff here is that expensive people!





Our Malaysian D-24 is more expensive. Check it out, 7.99 AUD = RM 24 (per durian) Cut-throat man.





Special guest at Uncle Steven's house, Christopher!! See how much weight he lost. About 12kg I think. We're feeding the birds, for those who can't tell.





We city people first time trying these "kampung" things. Hehe...





*that's my hand*

1 comments:

THE YOUTH PASTOR said...

Seems like enjoying Sydney! Chris Tai looks the same to me! Continue to post photos ya

 
template by suckmylolly.com