Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wanna see my cooking??

Hihi!! I know you all sure very shocked that I can cook something edible la. Haha, I am surprised myself also. For the past one month I've been here, I had managed to cook dinner and still am alive and well. So I guess the food is fine. Haha. Here are some photos of the dinner we made for Uncle Stephen and Aunty Heidi when they came over to our place. When I come back to Malaysia in December, who wants to try my cooking??

Taddaa~!! Looks good rite?? Let me tell u what was on the menu. On both sides there are salads made of lettuce, corn, carrots, & tomatoes (so healthy you know.. I make wan!!) From the left, there is minced pork with toufu (yummy.. :p I make wan!!) the chicken in the middle is bought from Coles, the chicken on the top (made by my sis) is potatoes with chicken in soy sauce and lastly the beef & broccoli (I make wan!!)

Chefs posing with the nice, hot and steamy food. Jealous le!!



Closer view on the goodies.. The corn is super sweet because I added butter and salt.. Hehe so pro le..


Our guests are very happy~!! Both thumbs up!

1 comments:

THE YOUTH PASTOR said...

Looks delicious! Must try first, only know leh...But I trust Sis Heidi...if she said good, it's good!

 
template by suckmylolly.com