Monday, August 25, 2008

A New Passion..

One sunday morning, I found myself lazing on my bed and flipping through a cook book. Haha, unbelievable man that I'm reading cook books when I'm free. I read through one recipe and thought to myself," Hmm, looks pretty easy, so should be okay wan la.." So I went to Coles and bought my ingredients and went home. Hehe...


First time cooking a new dish and following recipe from a cook book somemore. Really exciting la!! Quickly made my way home and started preparing the ingredients like those cooking shows. I chopped some onions, and green capsicum/green pepper and put all into separate bowls. Haha really like cooking show. I also opened a can of pineapples and cut some pork into bite-sizes. So far can anyone guess what dish am I making?


*20 minutes passed*


I can smell the aroma of fried pork (big hint for those guessing) in the air. I pour some "secret" sauce on the pork together with the pineapple, green capsicum, & onion. Haha so obvious what dish I'm making.. Anyway now is the time to reveal the secret dish!!


Taddaaaaaaaa...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*Curtains draw back*
It is SWEET & SOUR PORK!!!!!!!!!!! ~ding ding ding~



Hehe.. Not bad for first time la okay?? Enjoy the pictures.. They're lookin' good...

2 comments:

THE YOUTH PASTOR said...

Why are you making me hungry everytime I logged in? You are...you are....! Anyway, cook for us when you return.

Anonymous said...

Aiya.. So sorry I never notice that got comments until Eng told me. Sorry ya.. I will come home n cook for the cell la.. Sure nice wan..

 
template by suckmylolly.com