Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Youth Camp 2008!!!

Hello all!! I'm sorry that I haven't been updating my blog. Assessments are just around the corner.. Goodie..

Anyway, I'm really excited about the youth camp this year, even though I'm not going. Just want to encourage everyone to go to camp expecting extraordinary things from God. Maybe the Holy Spirit might even appear like He did in Acts on the Day of Pentecost! Won't that be great?! It could happen.. Haha..

But, the main reason of this post is just to ask all those people who are reading my blog for a favor.. Well, for those who know me since the time I was born, I have only missed a youth camp once and this is the second time!! The disappointment I am feeling is deep enough to scar me.. for life.. *Ahem* You guys know I'm just exaggerating.. So for those who are so fortunate to be going for camp, please take pictures for me so when I look at the photos, I feel as if I am there. I can imagine myself in Peace Haven with you guys worshipping God and just doing silly things, like posing and cam-whoring. Lolz.. But please don't leave a chair unoccupied for me, just like how my wonderful Cheras Cell did for me after I left. It just doesn't look so good you know, imaging me sitting there.

Lastly, if you guys have any request for me to blog about anything in Sydney (Australia) just leave a message in the chatbox and I will try to fulfill your requests. Have a nice time at camp, people!! Enjoy it while you can..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com