Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Apartment Part 2 (Furnished)

Hello everybody!! Finally I have internet in my house, because my internet took forever to come. So now I can blog about the interesting things that happen around here. It took us two weeks to bring all the furniture in and thank God that we found some cheap & good electronics like the microwave and refrigerator. So please browse through the pictures of my now-furnished apartment. Toodles!!


This is how my bed looks like now. Ikea bed and mattress, but Hello Kitty not included.


New table & chairs from Ikea.


This is my clothes rack and clothes drawer. Haha.



My messy table. (Price: 15 Aussie) We bought this from Aunty Heidi's friend, hence the cheap price.

Nice leather couches from Aunty Heidi's friend too. (Price: 100 Aussie)

TV & cabinet from Aunty Heidi's friend. (Price: 80 Aussie)

Kitchen with new fridge & microwave (Samsung)

Us enjoying dinner after a tiring day. From left: Shirley, myself, Uncle Steven, Chris, & mommy. Thanks to Uncle Steven & Chris for fixing our beds, and tables for us. Cheers!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com