Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lars Birthday~~!!


Lars~~


Here goes.. This is Lars and he's my one and only Dutch friend. Hehe.. It was his birthday so we went to Fox Studios to celebrate it with some college mates. We went to this place called "Strike" in Fox Studios.





Strike is a bowling alley/bar. If you wanna see more of it, click on the link http://www.strikebowlingbar.com.au/. The place is pretty nice with cool neon lighting. Haha, my first time at this kinda places and I ordered water because it was free. I even went back 3 times to get my water glass refilled. Hehe, kinda malu.. Obviously, all the students didn't order anything alcoholic. We all had a good time of nice, clean fun along with Coke, water, and pizzas!! The pizzas were yummy... 4 Aussie dollars for one pizza, which is quite cheap. Yup that's all, see more and learn more from the pics below.

The bowling lanes quite cool le.. Got blue lights and mirrors..

So comfy the leather couches.. While bowling can laze around and wait for my turn.. @.@

The bar where I ordered water.. Lolz..


When I saw this I faster take pic so you all can see.. So cute rite?! In my favorite color somemore.. Wei wei, my birthday coming soon ah.. Get the hint hint ah..

*ahhhhh...* lounging so confortably..

Hehe this guy quite strong to be able to carry Lars. Lars is quite tall.. His shirt got illuminated bcoz of my flash. Hehehe..

My bowling score so low.. Mine is "S".. Hehe, starting very good wan keep winning, then I got zero 6 times in a row.. Malu-nya..

This is my friend Taneli singing Happy Birthday in Swedish or Finnish I think..

This is Josh smacking Lars on the butt. Because in America, you get smacked 21 times if you turn 21 and if you turn 18 you get smacked 18 times. Yeah so this is the video. It's kinda dark and all.. oh well..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com