Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sept 25th!

Hey hey!

I wanna take this opportunity to thank all the people in Sydney and in Kuala Lumpur for remembering and wishing me Happy Birthday. Even last time when I was in KL, I didn't get as many people wishing me Happy Birthday as this year. Ohhh the power of Facebook!!

Okay, so my Sept 25th went like this:

6:45am - Woke up and got ready
7:15am - Pastoral care meeting at College
8:00am - Sisterhood/Serving at Cubby House (Sunday School)

12:00pm - Got home from Sisterhood

2:45pm - Had New Testament Intro Class (2 hours)

5:00pm - Got home from class

7:30pm - Birthday Party at Mo's Place

11:00pm - Came home

1:00am - Went to bed


Thus, this is how my Sept 25th went. Something really sweet happened on that day though. I didn't tell many people at college that it was birthday, but somehow or rather they found out. So at the 7:15am meeting they had a small little breakfast birthday party thing going on for me and Josiah (it was his birthday also..). It
was really unexpected! Also, that night some of my closer friends in college celebrated with me. They just asked me to show up and they did practically everything. They made me pancakes and Hawaiian toast for dinner. Haha, so sweet rite?!

For my friends back home in Malaysia!! Of course I didn't forget you all la.. I was thinking about all of you when I was at the party and what presents you guys would have gotten for me. I heard Lynn/onna and Nicole got really good presents.. Haiz, I'm so left out.. T.T.. Nevermind, I'm gonna be home for Christmas then we will sure go out and eat eat or walk walk wan. See how la!! People that went for Onna's birthday party, gimme some feedback here on the chatbox. I wanna know what happened and how it went.
I'm gonna post some of my birthday pictures so you guys can have a look see.. Haha so funny..



My friends purposely got me some pink straws for the drinks!!





Lars made us pancakes with cheese and bacon. Not bad ah.. Nice.. Took me so long to get this shot of the pancake in mid air!




Taadaa~!! Looks nice le the pancakes..





Haha.. This is Mo's failed attempt of baking cookies. My goodness, the smell of burnt cookies was everywhere in the apartment.





Lolz, this is Mo.. He got a new haircut for 15 Aussie at Coles..




This is Martapelo on the left and Sneaha on the right. Martapelo is from South Africa & Sneaha is from India.




Me and Sneaha.. Nice le my flower..


Me & Lars..


The food table with the Hawaii toast Mo made and the pancakes.. We ate it with maple syrup.. Good but fattening..



The Hawaii toasts looked like this before it went into the oven.






Ohh.. This is Taneli. He lives in the same apartment as Mo and Lars. I think Taneli is Swedish & Finnish mix.. He walks and eats super fast..




Martapelo playing Lar's white DS.




Lolz.. This pic has a super funny story behind it lo.. Haha, Lars wanted to break dance in the middle of the living room. He was doing a roll and his back hit the wall and broke the wall! Haha super funny lo.. The crack was so loud when the wall broke lo. Hahahaha..

This is the video of Lars singing Happy Birthday in Dutch & Mo singing in German. Sorry if I sound abit Aussie la k? Sometimes I get influenced because I hear it everyday.


This is Antonio singing it in Italiano..

2 comments:

THE YOUTH PASTOR said...

So good to have good friends when you are in a foreign land. God is good! Can try..."Pink Link" or "Pink's Link"

Anonymous said...

Yup. Thank God for good friends. We also have movie night every tuesday.

 
template by suckmylolly.com