Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thinking out Loud..

Just thinking out loud here guys...

Okay, I think it's my time of the month and I'm freaking PMS-ing because for the past few days I've been feeling super depressed then after that HYPER happy, and later rollercoaster dive to sadness once again.. On top of that I get easily irritated!! I felt super guilty because I was rude to so many people!!

So weird to feel like this.. Was at Church today and all the more on Choir.. So with my depressed face I tried to look happy and presentable to be on stage. I have to say it was so hard to pull my face up into a smile!! Worship did help my mood a lot and things started getting better for the day.

Night comes and after Church I just got irritated about something small again and there goes my good mood! Dang these hormones.. Makes me feel so unstable..

Right now my thoughts are "I wanna go home now!!!" Just the usual homesickness x200!! Had some ice cream just now, but totally didn't help me out at all..

Omg, now I'm debating whether do I want to finish College in July and go home or continue on for a 3rd year.. I need comfort food so badly now!!! Give me some wanton mee from Cheras..

Anyways, now I need to shower and go to bed. Working from 11:30am - 11pm tomorrow.. Yeap, it's almost 12 hours.. Thanks for sticking around people!


MUCH LOVE!!!!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com