Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Ideal Voice

Okay so today I was just thinking... If I could choose who I want to sound like when I sing, who would I pick?

So I came up with a combination of artists that I would love to sound like..

Top on my list would definitely be BEYONCE!! She is such a powerhouse when she sings.. Ideal, ideal type of voice..


"All the Single Ladies~~!!"




But at the same time I want to sound sweet as well as powerful.. So I decided to put in some Leona Lewis as well.. Sounding almost perfect now..


"Footprints in the Sand..."



Okay to make things fun, I would want some Lady Gaga in there as well.. Why? Because she has such a nice speaking voice & sounds freaking good for upbeat songs!

"POKER FACE!!!!!"



To go above and beyond, I'll get some Alicia Keys in there as well... Just because her lower range is super SEXY!!!!!

"If I Ain't got you baby...."




And to top it all of, Christina Aguilera would just be perfect... Great falsetto and massive range!! Just put it in there just in case Beyonce isn't enough.. Haha!


"Lady Marmalade"



So to sum it all up, it all comes down to:

40% - Beyonce
20% - Leona L.
20% - Alicia K.
10% - Lady Gaga
10% - Christina A.



PERFECTION!! Just doing some wishful thinking...



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com