Monday, March 15, 2010

Chaotic Kitchen!!

So the reason of why I'm posting this is because for the past 3 days, my kitchen has been looking like this... so I just needed to vent a little.. Haha!!

There's a picture for you..


Stuff just like scattered everywhere.. On the counter and in the sink...


Okay.. So that's how the kitchen has been for the past 3 days.. Nothing cleaned but just more stuff added! I don't really know why I'm sharing my dirty kitchen with you all, but try to enjoy the pictures ok? Hahaha!!



Garbage is just stacked in a corner.... Hmmm been there for maybe 3 days??!!




Juice spill on the table been discovered this morning...




Pile of dirty dishes dug up from the sink... Hahaha...




Clean dishes & utensils not being kept away...

Hahaha.. are we enjoying this post so far??? There's more....




The recycled items stacked sky-high.. It's partially my fault, I'm too lazy to take it out!!




Stove partially covered in food & pots still containing overnight food.. Yummy!!
*Disclaimer, those pots aren't mine..*



*BUT HERE COMES....... Julie!!!!!*

My beautiful roommate Julie from Canada!
She decided to clean everything up and save us from cockroaches that would come to visit our kitchen very soon!


*Cinderella cleaning, scrubbing, drying & sweeping away....*

(Some time passes....)




Taaddaaaa!!!! Clean kitchen & counters.. Amazing!! What would my life be without Julie...
Just for fun, maybe you want to compare how my kitchen looks in this picture to how it looked before..




Yay, for a clean stove!!! No more oil, grease or food stains!! *crazy laughter*




So.. that was a little glimpse into my not-so-glamorous life in Sydney. So the moral of the story is, do your dishes because worst case scenario, your kitchen will look like mine!! I'm sure you don't want that. Pity those Mom's that clean up after dinner everyday!! Maybe tonight just give her a hand with the dishes, because 2 people cleaning is way more fun than 1 person cleaning alone.. Hahaha!!


That's all I've got this time, thanks for reading. Much love!!


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com