Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dinner at Sepia

My uncle and I went out for dinner when he was in Sydney. He took me to this place called "Sepia". It was classy and all so we had to dress up and all. It was fun, but with the size of the dishes, sometimes it's a little hard to get full la.

Like sometimes for me, if I don't have any form of rice I don't feel satisfied. Haha! But this was a really nice dinner and I fully enjoyed it anyway!


Checking out the menu & ordering. Everything sounded so yum!




Unagi on some sushi rice. Haha I forgot the fancy name for this dish.




Some kind of essence. Very tasty!




Jewfish, squid, carviar & some sauce thingie. This was one of the nicest!




Mushroom essence meant to be poured into the next dish.




Lamb with the mushroom essence. Medium-done, just the way I love it!!



Hmm.... what was this called again.. Haha nevermind.. It looks good though!




For dessert, we had this sorbet with a flower petal on it. So cute....



Our last dessert was this melted marshmellow goodness with cheeries & chocolate flakes. So sinfully good.... haha making me hungry just thinking about it..


Hahaha so anyway thanks to my uncle, this dinner was free of charge for me.. So nice..

So this is my little adventure and break outside of college. I 100% enjoyed it!!


'Til next time...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com