Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Job Hunting!!

Everyone like my new Blog template? I think it's so cute, if not I won't use.

Hehe, so this semester I decided it was time that I found a job. I need to stop living off my Dad's money and earn my own money (A last minute New Year's Resolution)! Anyway, my good friend Alison asked me to come along to Fox Studios because she wanted to find a job and it would be fun to just hang out, so I went. But I just brought some of my Resumes in case I get lucky and get hired, you know. I also brought my camera along because on our 30 minute walk to Fox Studios, we walk through this park that has big and shady trees. So the pictures are taken on our way to Fox Studios.

Me & Alison. Her parents are from China but she was born in the USA. So basically she's A.B.C. (American Born Chinese).





The park that we walk through. Nice shady place for a picnic. Come visit me and we'll have a picnic here!!



Huge tree trunk right?



Alison doesn't like taking pictures but I got her to just pose for one. She's quite photogenic right?



This picture can be used as the cover for 'The Purpose Driven Life'. Hehe looks like it right? This park is a relaxing place to 'pak tor' (dating).



On the way there we met some of our friends, who just came back from looking for jobs at Fox Studios. So many competitors! Anyway this is me, Natalie & Aline (pronounced A-li-ni), they're from Brazil.



So at Fox Studios there are some boutiques, cafes, restaurant, a movie theatre, a bowling alley & some other shops. So I asked around and hopefully someone will get back to me soon.


Actually the real reason I want a job is because:

1. I can buy more Tokidoki/LeSportsac bags from the Duty Free Shop.

2. M.A.C. is releasing a new range of limited edition HELLO KITTY makeup, so I need money to afford it.

3. I want to eat out once in awhile. After eating my cooking for weeks, it gets boring. Not that it doesn't taste good, my cooking is delicious (to me anyway) but I need to eat other food sometimes.

Yeah so my real intentions are revealed. Please take 20 seconds to say a short prayer for me that GOD will help me find a good job. Thank you so much!!

All my friends back home in Malaysia, "I LOVE YOU GUYS, I MISS YOU TOO!!!" That's all. Lolz.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com