Friday, July 18, 2008

Flood at KLIA!!

Just want to thank all my friends that came to see me off at KLIA. It really meant alot to me that you guys really came all the way to see me off and the result, I almost flooded KLIA that night with my salty tears. Lol. Anyway, lame joke aside, I am posting up some pictures we took that day when we hung out at MacDonald's before I went into the arrival hall. For those who are happy to see the pictures, please thank my impatient cell members, who pester me to pass them the pictures, and also my "brainy" friend Sher-Lynn a.k.a Onna who is 10 times more impatient than the previously mentioned people. There you go, my first blogpost. Are you enjoy???!!



Me & Mern


Zhan Ee, Me, Mern


Lei Shen & Me





Me, Bosom-Buddy, GF


Yao, Me, Eng


Me and "Brainy" Onna


My Family!


Me & Uncle Ronnie




Auntie Jackie & Uncle Pastor


Me and one of my best friends JM


Me and Bosom-Buddy. lolz



More Bosom-Buddy


Me and my GF! (yeng rite??)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's ur first comment, please take that ugly pic of me off ur blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Wah sai... who's that?? eh anon, you ask her to take ur pic off her blog, but u dun tell who you are... how does she know then? *shakes head* lols..

Anyway, DRA!! So many bosom buddy pics!! I like I like!!

hugs hugs.

Btw, your apartment looks HUGE!!! Super luxurious!! Drools. When yappy n I visit sydney, I shall crash your apartment ok?? Don't worry about space, we can take ur room and u can sleep outside =D

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA you got me laughing when you said bosum buddy! XD Miss you sooo much! OOOO so nice eh your place. nOW IT LOOKS CLEAN imagine what happens in 3 months time, haha.(jk)
P.S. THAT anon is a meanie.
dan dan

Anonymous said...

haha the anon is my sis just leaving a joke la.. haha.. chilling everyone!! BTW, Mayne how to start chatbox??

Anonymous said...

wahh shirley, ok ok .. sorry sorry =D

anyway, do to this link for a cbox http://cbox.ws/getone.php

just sign up, then copy the codes to your blogger. =D

sher

Anonymous said...

Yup! You not only flooded KLIA on your departure but so much noise pollution too! Ha..ha..ha. You r so blessed. Post some pics of your school campus. Have you even started yet?

Anonymous said...

Yes I have started classes for 2 weeks already. And I just got my internet connection at home so I will be posting some pics on my blog soon. The first 2 weeks of college is intensive so my classes are from 8:30am - 4pm like that, so pardon me if I'm slow to post anything. Tata!

 
template by suckmylolly.com