Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Long-Awaited Apartment

Okay, upon arrival at Sydney, we dropped our luggage at Uncle Steven's house and headed off to our apartment. My apartment is located quite near the city and in a suburb called Waterloo. The area is relatively new and it's really convenient with shops and diners around. The apartments around this area are usually rented to college students, who study nearby, so I always see college students walking around. Anyway, my apartment is on the ground floor, so I have a good view of the sidewalk. Eventhough it sounds like it's easy to break-in, because it's located on the ground floor, security here is pretty good and also tight so i feel very safe. Lolz. Also, my apartment is empty of furniture with only a dryer, stove, oven, dishwasher, sink, and cabinets. Oh, and before I forget, I also have access to the gym and pool upon being a resident here. So sorry to disappoint the people (you know who you are) who are expecting me to put on weight. I will officially be moving into my apartment tomorrow so I will first post pictures of my empty apartment, then later of my furnished apartment. Thanks for wanting to know about how I'm doing. Until next time!!



Surrounding apartments that are rented to other students

Name of the apartments around : Meriton


Sliding glass doors leading to my apartment. A card is needed to open the glass doors. Pretty safe.

View from inside the glass doors

The first view upon opening the doors. Straight ahead is the balcony and to the left is my room.


The first room from the right is mine and the left one is my sister's room. Her room is bigger. To the most left, the door that is open, is the toilet.

View of my room from the door. The window view is the sidewalk already.

Second view of my room. There are alot of windows, so my room is always brightly-lit.

A bigger shot of the view I have when I look out the window. Blinds can be pulled over the windows so people walking pass can't look inside.

The most important toilet. Straight ahead is the bath tub and towards the left you can see the glass door of the bath shower.

Lastly the kitchen. Nothing much about it, but the decor is pretty modern-looking with the white cabinets.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

proof that i have read ur blog n post... 12.34am

ps: my internet is fine now

Anonymous said...

O_o wow. proof. XD

nyways dra, add a cbox to ur blog. easier for us to talk nonsense =D

Anonymous said...

OMG, so posh! no wonder cost a bomb! BOOM!
but your windows look scary, macam alot of layers~~~~ people can peek through .... eee... first thing on list after getting a mattress, GET CURTAINS!!

Anonymous said...

................
*big wide smile* for u.

THE YOUTH PASTOR said...

I did not know you have a blog loh until recently! So bad! Anyway, just chat with your mom and Praise God that everything is well with both you and Shirley! Beautiful apartment. No guest room for me meh? Hehehee

Anonymous said...

Haha.. this is just a peek view only.. Now my apartment is fully furnished so there's more blog post to come.. Sorry for those who don't know about my blog..

 
template by suckmylolly.com