Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tragedy..


The saddest thing happened to me this week. I can already hear some people laughing after reading what happened to me...

One night, I was holding a dustbin above my opened up laptop. For some stupid reason, I dropped the pink dustbin on my laptop and after 10 minutes my screen went BLACK! Next thing I know, the screen wrote, "Hard-drive not detected...."

OMG.... I was freaking out man!!

Then I said to myself, "Nothing wan la. Won't spoil so easy wan.. Just restart it then can already lo.." Restarted 2,000 times also no difference, my hard drive was still not detected.

My heart just went like this:


Pop goes my heart....

The tragedy continues on and for the next 2 days, I had withdrawal symptoms. I sat there and just went, "Haiz.. sigh.. haiz.." and I felt like I had nothing to do and no Pet Society to play.

IT WAS PURE TORTURE!!!!!

Good news is now my laptop is up and running. The Dell people gave me a new hard drive and installed everything back for me, but all my documents, pictures, and songs in my old hard drive are all gone with the wind....



The End (understand the picture ah??)

Note: Please let me know if you have any other pictures of my farewell party or the other events, because I really have nothing left...


5 comments:

THE YOUTH PASTOR said...

Accidents do happen. Take this as a test from God and you will pass with flying colours. Don't hate yourself for it. Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I passed the test because that week a lot of bad stuff happened to me. But towards the end I learned to rejoice through it all. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Sandar!!!!! If next time this happen, i can teach u how to fix it and recover the files leh...... nyway, u take care and have lots of fun and God over there!

Anonymous said...

I still have the hard drive with me!! Still can get back the files ah?? Alot of pictures still inside le.

Anonymous said...

Hey sandra!! :D!!! hahaha... pink dustbin... i mean.. i'm not laughing at you... i'm laughing becuase at least you lost ur hard disk in a more honorable fashion... better then spilling just tea on your keyboard because you just dropped a cup from your mouth when losing a character in maple... that's the worst... i still dread just tea... ... till this day... anyways... there are some hard disk recovery tools... depending on ur damage to ur hard disk... which reminds me.. i just dropped daryl's hard disk :( sigh... ok... lolx.. see ya ! :D

 
template by suckmylolly.com