Monday, October 6, 2008

Elevate.

Hey people! This is a miracle. I uploaded these pictures before my computer crashed so thank God I still have these. Encounter Fest was something like a 3 day conference thing that went on from morning to night. It was also on the last night of Encounter Fest that Hillsong recorded the new Hillsong United Album. I took some short videos of the recording, but it was gone when the hard drive crashed. Enjoy the pictures!!

Guys posing on the bus there. Haha.. so lame..




My friends Lea (on the left) and Sneha (on the right).



Me and Mathapelo! She is such a cool & genuine person. No doubt about it.




Michael Brinker. A passionate man of God. His hobby is praying. Seriously.. He's single for all the single girls out there~



These guys set up a stage at the entrance of the church to "kacau" people. So noisy le, keep playing those act cool and techno music.

Selling Kebab's outside in the parking area. So expensive like 6 Aussie for a kebab.


Ice-cream selling with the kebab..


Sam Knox leading in worship. This is the big auditorium in the Hills Campus.

I wish I had more photos to show, but all my pictures are gone.. Dang.. Sorry la..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com