Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally... Maroubra Beach!!


Hello hello!! Sorry so long never blog again.. This is my first time to the beach since I got to Sydney. It is very malu for me to admit that after being here for 4 months this is the first time to the beach. Unbelivable....!! Also to everyone's surprise, I had to fit in and buy a BIKINI because of this beach outing... Hehe.. There will be some pictures with glimpses of the bikini so don't freak out la, especially my parents and friends from Malaysia.


So so.. This beach is in Maroubra and I had to take a 30 minute bus ride. So cool you know, once I got off the bus you see the blue ocean stretching on for miles and miles.. And the sand is just so "sandy" and soft. Two words = Just breathtaking..

For this first outing, I went with one of my girl friends, which is Lea Brunner. There will be many pictures of us together.. Hehe not camwhoring k?? Okay no more rambling, on to the pictures!!


At the bus stop.. We were so into taking pictures that we missed our bus..





First picture we took when we first got to Maroubra. Look at the water man! So blue blue blue...





First step on the sand.. Hehe.. So lame la, I know..






I went on a Saturday so alot of Aussie were there sunbathing. See all the girls in bikini wan..




The other side of Maroubra. I think Eng will like to climb the rocks there.. Haha..




This is my beach buddy, Lea Brunner... She is pretty le.. Single but not available..





Sunbathing.. So nice to just lie down and sleep in the sun.. Then sometimes the wind blows so you won't feel so hot.. Can you feel it?






Sunbathe 'til quite bored so I took some pictures.. Haha these are Lea's Havaianas..





Even if the weather is hot right, the water is ice cold wan lo.. I soak my feet only and dare not go full body inside.. Sejuk-nya!!





Can you see the helicopter hanging a person outside?? I think saving somebody from the rocks..




So cute the little girls playing in the sand. When the Mom asked them to go home, the girl in the blue was screaming lo.. Hehe so funny..





We went for a drink at a cafe by the beach. This is Lea's Mocha..





This is my apple and passion fruit juice.. So refreshing lo.. *slurp slurp*





While we were relaxing, this was the view we had from inside the cafe.. So nice le.. Be jealous!!


2 comments:

THE YOUTH PASTOR said...

Wow...it's good to see you relax! Where that's beach again? How far from Sdyney?

Anonymous said...

It's in Maroubra so it's called Maroubra beach. It's about 30 mins bus ride from my house.

 
template by suckmylolly.com