Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cooking Mama - Breakfast with Sandra.

Hello!!!!!

Sorry I have not blogged for so long. These days there's just been college going on, so nothing interesting to share with you all. Not like some "people" get to go to concerts and stuff. Hehe I'm kidding la. No flames.

So this post originated from the breakfast I made on Sunday. The American Breakfast (Bacon, tomato & cheese omelet and mashed potatoes) I made looked really tasty and well presented, so I thought I could just post something up until more interesting events come up, like COLOR CONFERENCE that is in 2 weeks!! I'm going to be so tired then, but I will try my best to keep this blog updated.



Breakfast for me and my sister. She's so lucky to have me. Hehehe..




Just a brief description of how I made this:

The bacon was pan-fried to a crisp.

I mashed the boiled potato, added soy milk, butter, salt & pepper.

I put chopped tomatoes, cheddar & mozzarella cheese in the omelet.



~The End~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com