Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spagetti with the Italian

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I last blogged, but now I'm a little bit more freed up so here's a new blogpost!

So awhile ago, my Italian friend - Antonio made a nice lunch for my flatmate & I. We had some yummy, authentic spagetti and it was really good.


So this is Antonio de Nicolo, our "naked" chef for the afternoon..




Our chef posing by the stove..




My flatmate, Sneha from India, deciding to join in with the cooking & Antonio critiquing her culinary skills.. LOL




What's spagetti without the Asian touch?? That's where I come in and test my culinary skills too!!!





Italian + Indian + Asian = *voila* Perfecto!!




After cooking, I found a cockroach in our cupboard so I put on my murderous gaze
and defeated it!!! Rawr....!!!





For dessert, my friend Ashu made Banana bread!! How amazingly good
does it look?? Jealous already? Hahaha..





What's better than banana bread?? It's banana bread with ice-cream!!
So yummy!!





Sneha & I in the kitchen..




After lunch, Sneha, Ashu & I went to 'Kawa' for some coffee just to enjoy the weather..





Really nice & chill place with a lot of trees & sunlight.. It's a Must visit spot!!






My Soy Cappuccino... soo good...




Sneha & Ashu's chai with milk or something.. It was really good too,
but kinda weird that they would serve it in a Chinese tea pot...





Sneha & I...


So yeah, that ends my fun afternoon & evening with good food & great company.


Til next time!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com